Ce site utilise des cookies. En poursuivant la navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies.
OK
Schuco Dickie ToysMajoretteCarsonBIG 
Boutique  officielle  du  fabricant

New Product

Founded in the 19th century, Heinrich Lanz AG in Mannheim very quickly developed into one of Germany‘s leading agricultural machinery manufacturers. The Mannheim company started to manufacture farm tractors in the 1920s, and therefore played an important part in the motorisation of German agriculture. Farm tractors with a single-cylinder glow-plug engine were produced with great success under the name of Lanz Bulldog. These tractors made such an impression that the name Bulldog became widely used in Germany as a colloquial expression for farm tractors in general. The Lanz Bulldog was also produced in several different countries under license. It was produced as the Ursus in Poland, the Le Percheron in France, the Pampa T01 in Argentina and as the KL Bulldog by Kelly & Lewis Ltd. in Australia. Schuco is going to produce in a limited edition of 1.000 pieces a miniature model of this K.L. Bulldog to a scale of 1:18. Just like the other models of the Schuco Edition 1:18, the Bulldog comes with many lovingly crafted details.   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€129.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

From 1928, the Fendt company was still busy producing laboriously hand-built grass mowers. Nevertheless, in 1930 they presented the first Fendt tractor, the Fendt Dieselross F9. The name Dieselross related to the workhorses still widely used at the time in farming but bit-by-bit being displaced by diesel-powered tractors. The Fendt Dieselross F20G on which our Schuco model to a scale of 1:18 is based was Fendt‘s mid-range model from 1951. Over 6,300 were built up to 1957 and had an upright, single-cylinder, 4-stroke engine with a displacement of 1.5 litres, delivering 20 hp through an 8-speed gearbox to the rear axle. This permitted speeds from 0.8 to 20 km/h (0.5 - 12.5 mph). Since 1997, the former family business in Marktoberndorf has belonged to the American agricultural equipment concern, AGCO Corporation and, since 2009 has traded under the name of AGCO GmbH. Schuco is going to produce in a limited edition of 1.000 pieces a miniature model of this Fendt Dieselross F20G to a scale of 1:18. Just like the other models of the Schuco Edition 1:18, the Fendt comes with many lovingly crafted details, such as opening and closing doors, a front opening hood and the opening bonnet under which the highly detailed replica of the engine is accommodated.   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€139.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

Originally developed as an „Universal-Motor-Gerät“, the Unimog was, to begin with, intended exclusively for use in agriculture. Mass produced from 1951 as Unimog 2010, this true jack of all trades was very quickly adopted in agriculture, forestry, in the military field and for local authority tasks. Initially produced at Boehringer GmbH in Göppingen, production was transferred to Gaggenau in 1951. In production from 1953, the Unimog-series 401 was the first series to be officially assigned the Mercedes star as brand mark. With the Unimog 401, customers could choose between an open cab with folding roof or a fully enclosed cab. The Schuco metal model to a scale of 1:18 represents in a limited edition of 1.000 pieces a Unimog 401 with enclosed cab, the so-called „Westfalia cab“, which Unimog insiders delighted in calling the „Froschauge“ (frog-eye). Just like the other models of the Schuco Edition 1:18, the Unimog comes with many lovingly crafted details, such as opening and closing doors, a front opening hood and the opening bonnet under which the highly detailed replica of the engine is accommodated.   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€129.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

Founded in the 19th century, Heinrich Lanz AG in Mannheim very quickly developed into one of Germany‘s leading agricultural machinery manufacturers. From the 1920s, the Mannheim company went into the production of farm tractors and thus played a significant part in the motorisation of German agriculture. Under the name of Lanz Bulldog, farm tractors with a single-cylinder, glow-plug engine were produced with great success. These tractors made such an impression that the name Bulldog became widely used in Germany as a colloquial expression for farm tractors in general. Throughout the Lanz-Bulldog-era, a wide range of tractor series were developed under model names such as „Ackerluft-Bulldog“, „Verkehrsbulldog“ or the fast model for road use, the „Eilbulldog“ (Hurry Bulldog). Schuco is going to produce in a limited edition of 1.000 pieces a miniature model of this Lanz Bulldog to a scale of 1:18. Just like the other models of the Schuco Edition 1:18, the Bulldog comes with many lovingly crafted details.   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€129.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

Until the mid-1930s, agricultural tractors were only to be found on larger farms. This circumstance changed significantly when the Deutz company, based in the Cologne suburb of Deutz, introduced the Deutz F1 M414. The Deutz, commonly known as the “farmer’s tractor”, thus played a major role in the motorisation of small and medium-sized farm businesses. At the same time, it increasingly took over from horses. With an initial purchase price of only 2,300 Reichsmarks, the F1 M414 was considered very cheap. It’s water-cooled Deutz 11 HP diesel engine, type F1M414, lent its name to the type designation at the same time. Its transmission had 3 forward gears and one reverse gear. In addition a belt pulley, a PTO shaft, a mower drive and pneumatic tyres were among its features. The Deutz was very popular with farmers, as the sales figures also reflect. Up until 1942, approx. 10,000 units had been sold, making it the most successful German tractor before World War II. After the war, production resumed in the almost completely destroyed Deutz factory. In the beginning, tractors were assembled simply out of spare parts that had survived the war. Later, the F1M414 received a fourth forward gear, a foot brake and a foot throttle. After 1950, its power output increased from 11 to 12 HP. From 1945 up until 1951, approx. 9,000 units were produced, meaning that 19,000 Deutz F1 M414 units were built altogethe   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€139.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

  Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€69.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition

New Product

In 1956, the Austrian Armed Forces decided to purchase a small all-terrain vehicle, which was intended to be particularly suitable for use in moderately-heavy terrain and in mediumsize mountain regions. Furthermore, the vehicle should have a payload of at least 500 kilograms and as low a dead weight as possible. Under the technical direction of chief engineer Dr Erich Ledwinka, Steyr-Puch in Graz began to develop this offroad vehicle, which later became famous as the “Haflinger”. During the production period of the “Haflinger”, from 1959 to 1974, a total of 16,647 units of this ultra off-road allrounder were produced at the Steyr-Puch plant in Graz. It’s remarkable that more than 13,000 Haflinger were delivered to exactly 110 different countries around the world. Schuco now presents this classic of vehicle history for the first time as a high-quality metal model in a scale of 1:18.   Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans.
€49.95
TVA incluse, plus Frais d'expédition
Informations relatives à l'expédition

Si vous avez mis cet article dans le panier, l'adresse de livraison de votre commande est limitée aux pays suivants :

vers le haut